If you’ve been thinking about earning your degree at UMUC -University of Maryland University College, we have some good news for you. Thanks to an innovative partnership agreement between UMUC and StraighterLine, you can save lots of time and money when you select UMUC as the college of your choice.
No question, UMUC is a terrific university. But if you become a student there through the StraighterLine Partner College program, it gets even better. Here are some of the reasons why . . .
- StraighterLine will prepare a customized Degree Plan for you that spells out everything you need to know to earn your diploma faster. You simply enter your major - Accounting, Business Administration, Computer and Information Systems Management, Law and Paralegal Studies, or Nursing - and you'll .get your customized degree plan by email. Get started now.
- You can complete courses at StraighterLine, transfer your credits to UMUC, and trim a year or more from your program of studies.
- To save even more, you can sign up for one of StraighterLine’s course bundles, including the $1,299 Freshman Year course bundle.
Those are only three reasons why StraighterLine can make it faster and more affordable for you to earn your UMUC degree.
Why the StraighterLine/UMUC Partnership Builds Your Success
- A Wide Selection of Academic Programs - As a globally-focused university serving more than 90,000 students worldwide, UMUC offers an exceptional selection of programs. Whatever your field of interest, you’re sure to find the program that will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career.
- Flexibility - You can enroll in an online program and attend classes without interrupting your job or personal life. If you prefer a classroom experience, many of UMUC’s courses are also taught in convenient locations throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Some courses have a hybrid format, allowing you to alternate between online and on-site class meetings.
- Degree Programs Tied to Real-World Career Opportunities - UMUC courses are taught by experienced professionals. Along with their impressive academic and professional credentials, many UMUC faculty members hold high-level positions within the fields they teach. Their real-world knowledge will build your career success.
- Cost-Saving Options - An array of financial programs are available, including grants, loans, and scholarships. When you’ve completed your work at StraighterLine and are ready to enroll at UMUC, highly trained and helpful financial- aid specialists will help you find the option that's right for you.
Other Related Posts
University of Maryland University College a Partner College Profile
StraighterLine Students Can Transfer Credits Easily to Colleges and Universities
The Best Place to Take Your General Education Courses
Get Your Dream College Degree
Free Online College Courses MOOCs vs. StraighterLine