If you read this blog regularly, you’ve already discovered lots of ways to use online college courses to further your college education. But in case you haven’t been reading this blog every day (what HAVE you been doing?), let’s take a look at some of the savviest ways to put StraighterLine courses to work for you . . .
- Use StraighterLine to try out college and the courses you will take later on in college. You’ll make smarter course selections and get better grades later on when you take other courses at college.
- If you don’t live in the United States, StraighterLine courses let you start earning a degree at an American college. You don’t need to move to the U.S., apply for a student visa, quit your job, or leave your family behind. Plus thanks to StraighterLine’s innovative Partner Colleges program, you can start earning your degree at an accredited American college.
- If you’re in the military, you can start earning a college degree, no matter where you are stationed. It doesn’t matter where you are posted or where you are deployed elsewhere – StraighterLine college courses are always available online.
- If you’re trying to save money on your college education (and who isn’t?), StraighterLine courses can help you dramatically cut the cost of your college education. Some StraighterLine students are able to complete their freshman year of college for less than $1,000.
- If you need to start college while you are working a regular job, StraighterLine can help you get the process done – and all the excellent StraighterLine courses cost far less than similar courses at the major online universities.
Those are only a few reasons why StraighterLine can be the smartest college choice you can make. If you make this blog part of your daily online travels, you will discover even more.
College in America is Just a Click Away
Military-Friendly Colleges for Veterans
iCollege? Governor Pawlenty, We’re Already There
Going to College in America? Jump Start the Process with Remote Study
Study Abroad Next Year
S-T-R-E-T-C-H Your GI Bill Benefits with StraighterLine Courses
The Benefits of College Study while You Are in the Military