Save Time and Money with StraighterLine Online AP Courses
Over 90% of 4-year colleges in the US give students credit or advanced placement (or both) on the basis of AP Exam scores. You can save time and money by getting these required courses out of the way in advance, and StraighterLine makes it easier to do both.
StraighterLine has 4 courses that have received approval by the College Board to be listed as AP courses:
|College Board AP Course Title||AP Macroeconomics||AP Microeconomics||AP English Language and Composition||AP Psychology|
|StraighterLine Course Equivalent||Economics I: Macroeconomics||Economics II: Microeconomics||English Composition||Introduction to Psychology|
StraighterLine Online AP courses are right for you if:
- You didn’t get into an AP course in time to be ready for the next College Board AP test in May.
- You can’t get into an AP class next next year because your grades aren’t high enough.
- You’re going back to school and would like to save as much money as possible on your required courses.
2 Ways to Save Time
- AP tests are given once a year in May. If you’re not ready, you’ve got to wait a whole year. But what if you can’t wait because you’re graduating? With StraighterLine, you can take your AP course online any time – and in time – for the next test.
- On average, college students take 12-18 credits per semester. All four StraighterLine AP courses are required at most schools, so that’s 12 credits, most if not all of an entire semester that you can skip if you place out of them on the AP tests.
2 Ways to Save Money
- A single 3-credit StraighterLine course costs $148 to start. Compared to the average cost of a 3-credit course at a 4-year college, you can save hundreds of dollars!*
- But you can save even more. Just take all 4 required online AP classes we offer on our Monthly Subscription Plan of $99 a month, plus $49 per course. If you complete all 4 AP online courses online in 30 days each, which is about average, you could save thousands!*
StraighterLine AP online classes are among the least expensive AP classes you’ll find anywhere outside of high school. So if you need to take an AP class, you’ll save more if you take them with StraighterLine.